When it comes to staying warm in the winter, wood stoves are a great option. But, like any home appliance, they require maintenance! In addition to yearly cleanings, you also have to be certain that it’s as efficient as possible. That’s where checking the gasket comes in! Check out Media Mike and his gasket test below to see if your wood stove needs a new gasket. If it does, we can help!
Wood stoves burn more efficiently when they have a tight seal around the door and window. The gaskets on wood stoves are what create that tight seal, but over time some of them wear down and need replaced. Our replacement wood stove gasket is made from high quality fiberglass and is impregnated with black graphite to create a durable, but flexible gasket - even in the most abrasive of conditions.
Check your stove's owners manual to know the exact diameter of gasket you need.
- 1/2" Diameter Black Graphite Impregnated Rope Gasket
- To seal around wood stove doors, creating a more intense fire.
- Flexible for easy installation around corners.
- Service rating to 1000°F (538°C)
- No environmental hazards (non-asbestos)
- Is bondable to most materials
- Will not absorb water or attract mold/mildew
- Minimal fraying or unraveling when cut
- Used for a wide variety of gasket applications
Don't be fooled by competitor's prices! Make sure to check their shipping and handling charges! As always - our shipping is FREE!
Made in the USA!
Watch our "Media Mike" show you how to test your stove door's gasket!
Remove old gasket. Thoroughly clean the area. Use a gasket adhesive to attach the new gasket.
We recommend you purchase a gasket cement to adhere the gasket to your stove or insert. Gasket cements are used not only as the "glue" to hold the gasket in place but can also be used to seal minor cracks and pin holes in the stove body.
It is not recommended that you use a sealant as an adhesive. High temperature silicone and sealants are not meant to be used as an adhesive or to fix your stove or insert.
Fits Stove Types:
- Austroflamm pellet stove Integra
- Austroflamm pellet stove Wega
- Black Bart All Models
- Brunco Stoves Hearthglow Insert (HGI)
- Brunco Stoves Hearthglow Stove (HGS)
- Brunco Stoves Spitfire Insert (SFI)
- Brunco Stoves Spitfire Stove (SFS
- Brunco Stoves WC110
- Brunco Stoves WC120
- Brunco Stoves WC140
- Brunco Stoves WC150
- Brunco Stoves WC160
- Brunco Stoves WC190
- Brunco Stoves WC90
- US Stove Kit DGK3
- Whitfield pellet stove Advantage II
- Whitfield pellet stove Advantage II-t
- Whitfield pellet stove Advantage II-TC
- Whitfield pellet stove Advantage III
- Whitfield pellet stove Advantage Plus
- Whitfield pellet stove Quest
- Whitfield pellet stove Quest Plus
- Made in the United States
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,