Specialty cut wood stove replacement glass. High temperature ceramic glass for wood stoves or inserts, cut to your custom measurements with a 1/2 full arch with it straight down under the center of arch.
When you need to replace your wood stove glass, it’s always a good idea to do it before wintertime comes. That even applies for ½ arch ceramic glass pieces like this! Before you need to use your wood stove again, let us help you make it a bit safer by replacing damaged or broken ceramic glass with our pyroceram glass pieces! Able to withstand the heat of your wood stove easily, these pieces will arrive ready to install and cut to your specifications. Be sure that when you order from us you take into account that the glass, and the metal mounting hardware, will expand with heat. We always recommend that you contact our customer service if you have any questions. Unfortunately we cannot accept returns due to incorrect measuring. Let us help you make sure it’s right the first time!
Please use a metal tape measure to measure for your piece of glass. Use the diagram above to know exactly what measurements we need to correctly cut your wood stove glass. When heated, this glass can expand, so make sure to give yourself a 1/8" allowance for that expansion.
This is a custom made product.
- Slight Amber Tint
- 5 - 7 Business Days
Can be used on WOOD STOVES, WOOD INSERTS, COAL STOVES, COAL INSERTS, PELLET STOVES, or PELLET INSERT
Not for use on any COOK TOPS!
Ceramic Glass Tips, Tricks & Recommendation:
- All glass will expand when heated! Please order your glass at least 1/8" shy of mounting surface to accommodate for this thermal expansion. We are not responsible for breaks due to improper measurements!
- Metal screws and mounting hardware will expand when heated! Please do not over-tighten hardware as this may break your glass when appliance is in use. We are not responsible for breaks due to over-tightened hardware.
- We include a "notes" box on this product page for any other information, questions, or concerns you may want to attach to an online glass order.
- Never change out tempered glass with ceramic glass on a fireplace door! This can lead to overheating and fire. Only certain masonry doors are approved to use Ceramic glass on their doors.
- Never ever install ceramic glass on a factory built fireplace, prefab unit. Fireplaces are not built to withstand the heat and misuses can lead to a house fire.
- We also sell the flat window g asket
- Replacement glass clips for your glass to be secured into door stiles
- High temp clear silicone can also be used to keep your new glass in place.
We make every effort to process your order within 48 hours. All glass orders are custom cut, NO REFUNDS when glass is cut.
Ceramic glass is made and cut in 5-7 business days, then shipped out to you.
If there is a problem with your order please call us immediately.
FireplaceDoorsOnline.com guarantees that your glass will arrive cut to provided specifications, unbroken, and will perform as intended through the normal lifespan of High Temperature style glass. We cannot offer replacements unless merchandise has a manufacturing defect or arrives broken due to shipping. Please inspect your glass products carefully before installation. Because each individual sale is a custom order, we do not offer warranties that cover measurement errors or installation errors, such as over-tightened screws or glass that has been forced into a tight mounting surface.
If the glass is not visibly defective, was properly installed, but still breaks within the first 30 days, you may qualify for a "good faith" warranty claim and replacement. We will take your word for it, and we will cover 50% of the cost of the new replacement glass (shipping not included). This is a "good faith warranty" service we offer to our customers based on our discretion. It may be terminated at any point if we feel the service is being abused. In order to initiate a Warranty or "Good Faith" claim: We ask that you please provide us with pictures of defects, install surface, damages, or anything else relevant to your claim. You may then call us at (877) 373-6677 to start the return process.
- Made in the United States
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,