Click on the video to see the flame in action!
The Twilight Inferno gas log set offers a combination of features designed to make this vented log set easily adaptable to your fireplace. The position of the two front logs are adjustable; to allow the creation of a custom tailored fit. By using Hargrove’s unique black embers, you also have control of the flame pattern and the ember bed in the visible area. Because you “build” this set yourself, the result is a fire that looks the same as one you would build with real wood - the way you want it to look.
What you will get with your log set:
- Burner Pan, either the E-Burner with a single pipe or the H-Burner for a rich glowing ember bed
- Custom 5/8" grate to place logs on
- Silica sand or Vermiculite depending on fuel type
- Embers to create glowing flames on bed of burner pan
- Volcanic Cinders to spread around the log set
- Black non-whistling flex connector
- 21" Sets come with 6 logs; 24 Sets come with 7 logs; 30"Sets come with 8 logs, 36" Sets come with 10 logs.
- Approvals; RGA-2-72, ANSI Z21.84 and PFS
- E-Burner: NG or LP; 70,000-90,000 BTUs (NG depending on size); 46,000-78,600 BTUs (LP depending on size)
H-Burner: NG or LP; 67,000-87,000 BTUs (NG depending on size); 52,000-76,000 BTUs (LP depending on size)
Why Hargrove Concrete Logs Are Better
- Unmatched beauty and detail.
- The molding process creates natural wood textures derived from real logs
- Careful, hand-painted highlighting gives color variations for a more natural look.
- Hargrove logs use 2 to 9 different highlight colors, depending upon the log style.
- When shutdown, the logs continue to radiate warmth as they slowly cool, much like a real wood fire dying down.
Please note that all vented gas log sets can only be installed in a fully functional wood burning fireplace.
Most of our Hargove log sets and valves are in stock and can be shipped out in 48-72 hours. I might take a little longer in the busy season between October and March.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
- The majority of this product is made in the United States, however some components may be imported.
- Natural Gas
- 21" Sets
- 24" Sets
- 30" Sets
- 36" Sets
- Vented Gas Logs - Need Working Flue
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,