The Rustic Timbers gas log set comes with 10-14 realistic looking logs. With the rich, detailed bark and split log look, it's near impossible to tell if they are real or not. Especially when you combine the fact that there are glowing embers in the center of the fire, along with bits of glowing ceramic fiber along the logs. Intricate detail and craftsmanship is used with the making of this natural looking gas log set.
What you will get with your log set:
- Burner Pan, either the E-Burner with a single pipe or the H-Burner for a rich glowing ember bed
- Custom 5/8" grate to place logs on
- Silica sand or Vermiculite depending on fuel type
- Radiant Riser - This U-Shaped log piece helps by creating a neat chamber in the middle of the log stack
- Radiant Glow Bracket - A piece that attaches to the back of the burner wich bridges the gap between the back wall of the burner and the Radiant Rise. The barrier created directs the flame and heat to the heat chamber thus maximizing heat production
- Embers to create glowing flames on bed of burner pan
- Volcanic Cinders to spread around the log set
- Black non-whistling flex connector
- 21" Sets come with 10 logs; 24 Sets come with 11 logs; 30"Sets come with 12 logs, 36" Sets come with 14 logs.
- Approvals; RGA-2-72, ANSI Z21.84 and PFS
- E-Burner: NG or LP; 70,000-90,000 BTUs (NG depending on size); 46,000-78,600 BTUs (LP depending on size)
H-Burner: NG or LP; 67,000-87,000 BTUs (NG depending on size); 52,000-76,000 BTUs (LP depending on size)
RADIANT HEAT LOGS
Radiant Heat Logs redefine the role of a vented gas log set. Hargoves revolutionary new molding process captures all the detail you expect from an excellent manufacturer but ceramic fiber, for maximum heat radiance. The Radiant Riser technology directs this heat forward and out into the room, creating radiant heat output comparable to ventfree, with the natural beauty of vented logs.
Click on the video to see the flame in action!
Click on the video to see how to install the Rustic Timbers Gas Log Set!
Please note that all vented gas log sets can only be installed in a fully functional wood burning fireplace.
Most of our Hargove log sets and valves are in stock and can be shipped out in 48-72 hours. I might take a little longer in the busy season between October and March.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
- The majority of this product is made in the United States, however some components may be imported.
- Natural Gas
- 21" Sets
- 24" Sets
- 30" Sets
- 36" Sets
- Vented Gas Logs - Need Working Flue
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,