Keep your chimney clean with a Schaefer poly chimney brush. Specifically made for insulated metal chimneys, stainless steel, or metal stove pipes where the manufacturer recommends not scratching the flue, these hefty polypropylene bristles are delicate on the chimney walls while abrasive metal brushes may be damaging. The strong plastic is as acid resistant as the metal brushes.
Fitting pipes and chimneys at least 8” wide, the brush features a vertical single spiral, double stem that creates a side-to-side motion when moved up and down the vent, for maximum cleaning productivity. A 3/4" loop on one end is perfect for pull rings while the 1/4" pipe thread on the other is for fiberglass rods.
This affordable showroom model is in new condition, ready to ship in one business day.
- Polymer Chimney Brush
Features & Benefits:
- The spiral brush pattern makes cleaning easy, cutting through soot and creosote fast.
- Polymer bristles rigidly clean your chimney without damaging insulation or scoring stainless steel components, allowing your chimney to last longer.
- The top loop can be attached to a hanger, making storage simple.
- Cleaning your chimney is a crucial part of maintaining it, preventing dangerous fires.
- Proudly made in the USA.
|Brush Diameter:||8 inches|
Ships within 3 business days.
Item is from our clearance section so no warranty is available.
Any blemishes are mentioned in the description.
All sales are final.
- Made in the United States
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,