Your backyard fireplace needs a door that will compliment your outdoor decor, while also being weather resistant. The Phoenix Fireplace Door has a sleek, modern look that will enhance your outdoor living space! Design Specialties crafted this stylish door with an extruded aluminum frame and stainless steel hinges that allow it to withstand the weather that your outdoor fireplace faces.
Don't worry about being faced with a difficult installation, because this is one of our easiest doors to install! Your Phoenix fireplace enclosure will come to you pre-assembled and we include all the mounting hardware! Just follow our step by step instructions and you'll have it installed in no time!
Still unsure? No problem! Our trained fireplace technicians are on hand 24 hours a day! Just give us a call at 1-877-373-6677 and we'd be happy to help you!
- Frame made from extruded aluminum for strength.
- 2 1/8" wide by 1/2" deep main frame.
- Recessed depth; No Mesh = 1-1/8" / Sliding Mesh = 2" / Gate Mesh = 1-1/2"
- Standard overlap is about 1 1/2".
- Includes mounting hardware and insulation
- ONLY available with Cabinet Doors
Features & Benefits:
- Tempered safety glass has a 1 year warranty
- Several powder coat finishes to choose from.
- Proudly Made In USA
- Free Shipping - makes ordering fireplace doors easy!
- Easy To Install
- Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires.
The Phoenix has an impressive frame - and we have it pre-assembled and aligned before we ship it out. Sometimes during shipping things can get jarred a bit, so you may have to re-align the doors once you get it. Some DIY skills and some tools are required to install The Phoenix. All installation instructions are provided with the fireplace door. If you happen to lose the directions, though, no worries - we have a link to the pdf right up above!
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
Use our Fireplace Door Designer to see how this fireplace door would look in your home!
Choose a finish color for your fireplace door.
Choose a surround that looks similar to your home's fireplace.
Choose which shade of glass you'd like.
See it in action!
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
1 year on finish.
2 years on metal work.
Lifetime warranty on glass.
- Made in the United States
Type Of Fireplace
- Masonry Fireplace
Inside Fit Or Overlap Fit
- Overlap Fit Door
- Inside Fit Door
Fireplace Glass Colors
- Clear Tempered Glass
- Bronze Tempered Glass
- Gray Tempered Glass
- Black Tempered Glass
- Mesh Available For An Extra Charge
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,