For a thin design with rectangular lines and simple molding, we know the Ives wood mantel shelf will be the object of your affection! This fireplace mantel easily blends in with any décor style, which makes this one of our most popular "floating" shelves! The Ives is crafted from quality materials with a patented U-Core design to prevent warping and cupping. Choose from one of our specialty blend finishes, or elect an unfinished piece to paint or stain it the way you prefer.
The Ives is functional in its alternate use as a display shelf. Some of our customers love the look of this piece placed on an accent wall, displaying their favorite mementos. Let Fireplace Doors Online help with any design ideas you may have by calling us at 1-877-373-6677 today!
- Mounting board
- Installation Instructions
- If you choose to have your mantel stained or painted in our warehouse, this will add 2 weeks to the lead time before we can ship it out.
- All mantels that are sold unfinished are 80% prepared for staining or painting. You will need to do some further sanding to fully prepare it for staining or painting.
- Paint Grade is a combination of different wood types, strictly for painting. It takes PRIME or PAINT options only.
- Red Oak, Clear Pine, Cherry, and Maple are stain grade, and take STAIN options only.
What Are The Clearance Requirements For A Mantel Or Mantel Shelf?
|Shelf Height:||2-7/8 inches|
|Shelf Depth:||9-1/4 inches|
|Bottom Depth:||6-1/8 inches|
|Shelf Wing (Overhang):||3-3/16 inches|
|Shelf Projection (Front):||3-1/8 inches|
|Total Shelf Length:||60, 72, 84, or 96 inches|
|Overall Bottom Length:||Proportionate to top shelf length|
Features & Benefits:
- Made in the USA - helps support American manufacturing and workmanship!
- If you're a DIYer, you can get this product partially finished and save money by finishing it at home.
- If you don't want to fuss with painting, sanding or staining, we can do it for you for an additional fee.
- Made from REAL wood that is custom cut to your size requirements.
- Has a patented U-Core design to prevent warping and cupping.
Mantel Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 4-5 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
If you selected a finish, that will add another 2 weeks onto production time.
The product has a limited warranty for one year against defects in workmanship and material. The limited warranty does not cover transit or installation damages. This item is custom made to order and cannot be returned.
- The appearance of field finished product is not warranted in any event.
- All visible defects must be reported before the product is finished and installed.
- Wood surface checks, miter, and other wood joint shrinkage shall not be considered a defect unless exceeding .25" in width.
- Panel shrinkage is not considered a defect by this warranty.
- Products that have been altered structurally are not covered by this warranty
- Warp shall not be considered a defect unless it exceeds 1/4" per 6' in length in the plane of the product surface. Warp is any distortion in the product itself and shall include bow, cup, and twist. It does not refer to the relationship of the product to the wall where it is installed.
- Made in the United States
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,