Thermo-Rite’s Direct Vent Refacing with Cabinet Style Mesh Doors is a great option if you’re looking for reliability and modern style! Constructed using 1” steel square tubing, the reface also has powerful earth magnets, making installation quick and strong and is custom made to fit your fireplace. There are many beautiful finish options available with this reface and with the mesh curtain included, you can keep your most precious things safe from flying sparks. Compatible with both direct vent gas fireplaces and zero clearance wood fireplace, the fireplace door will have to sit n the hearth or extension bar.
- Custom made to fit your fireplace - no more exposed black
- Quick installation using 3/4" high temperature earth magnets
- 1" Square steel tubing construction
- Louver Height 5-5/8"
- Mesh is included behind louvers
- 25 Gauge cabinet mesh doors made from 1/8" flattened steel
- Needs 1" exposed metal around perimeter of opening for refacing to attach
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
Features & Benefits:
- Quick installation
- Product Made In USA - proud to work with American manufacturers.
- Free Shipping - because we want to save you money!
It will never be easier to setup a refacing with magnets. Position magnets at the exposed black surface on your firebox and carefully slide your new facing in place. Keep your fingers out, magnets are super strong.
Estimated Lead Time:
Refacing Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 4 Weeks plus extra time in transit
Thermo-Rite warrants all new enclosures to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the ultimate sale or installation if performed by the dealer.
Thermo-Rite warrants tempered glass for a lifetime to the original owner. Commercial applications and CV1 glass wider than 13" are excluded
The warranty is void if damage is due to improper installation or improper operation.
- Made in the United States
- Comes With Cabinet Mesh Doors
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,