Click on the video to see the flame in action!
This is easily one of the most beautiful vented gas log sets we carry! These beautiful hand painted logs can be arranged any way you like in the included grate while the glow bracket helps keep the flame going exactly where you want it to create a beautiful look and put off more heat. With this stunning gas log set your home will look amazing. Transform your wood burning fireplace into a gas one and have an easier to maintain fireplace with less hassle!
Depending on the size you select you can get between 8 and 11 logs. Each log is hand painted, making it truly unique and highly realistic. The molds used to create these ultra durable logs are also textured to look like real wood. The only difference is you won’t be sweeping up ash every time you use your fireplace! Fire media also comes with the kit, allowing you to accent your fire and hide the gas hardware used to make it beautiful and hassle free. The burners, depending on the type and size you select, can put out between 46,000 and 90,000 BTUs! This is enough to keep you warm without worrying about sparks and embers that could fly off of your wood burning fire and damage your home.
While vented gas log sets like this should always go in your wood burning fireplace, there’s no arguing that they aren’t as high maintenance as a wood burning fireplace. You get all the advantages, the only thing you might miss is the smell of burning wood. But, you won’t miss the smoke coming in your home, or ash getting scattered across the floor or fishing out bits of wood that fall through the grate. You get the picture. Shop with us today and enjoy our fantastic customer service and free continental shipping!
What you will get with your log set:
- Burner Pan, either the E-Burner with a single pipe or the H-Burner for a rich glowing ember bed
- Custom 5/8" grate to place logs on
- Silica sand or Vermiculite depending on fuel type
- Radiant Riser - This U-Shaped log piece helps by creating a neat chamber in the middle of the log stack
- Radiant Glow Bracket - A piece that attaches to the back of the burner wich bridges the gap between the back wall of the burner and the Radiant Rise. The barrier created directs the flame and heat to the heat chamber thus maximizing heat production
- Embers to create glowing flames on bed of burner pan
- Volcanic Cinders to spread around the log set
- Black non-whistling flex connector
- 21" Sets come with 8 logs; 24 Sets come with 9 logs; 30"Sets come with 10 logs, 36" Sets come with 11 logs.
- Approvals; RGA-2-72, ANSI Z21.84 and PFS
- E-Burner: NG or LP; 70,000-90,000 BTUs (NG depending on size); 46,000-78,600 BTUs (LP depending on size)
H-Burner: NG or LP; 67,000-87,000 BTUs (NG depending on size); 52,000-76,000 BTUs (LP depending on size)
RADIANT HEAT LOGS
Radiant Heat Logs redefine the role of a vented gas log set. Hargoves revolutionary new molding process captures all the detail you expect from an excellent manufacturer but ceramic fiber, for maximum heat radiance. The Radiant Riser technology directs this heat forward and out into the room, creating radiant heat output comparable to ventfree, with the natural beauty of vented logs.
Please note that all vented gas log sets can only be installed in a fully functional wood burning fireplace.
Most of our Hargove log sets and valves are in stock and can be shipped out in 48-72 hours. I might take a little longer in the busy season between October and March.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
- The majority of this product is made in the United States, however some components may be imported.
- Natural Gas
- 21" Sets
- 24" Sets
- 30" Sets
- 36" Sets
- Vented Gas Logs - Need Working Flue
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,