Not all zero clearance fireplaces are made to blend in with ultra modern fireplace décor. That's okay, you can just reface it! This contemporary fireplace refacing is perfect if your home has modern décor and you want your fireplace to look as good as the rest of it Refacing are great if you aren't particularly handy with home improvement because installing them is a snap- literally! All you have to do is use the magnets we provide, line up the refacing and let the magnets secure it to your fireplace.
Not only is this fireplace refacing super easy to install, you can also customize it! There are a lot of options here including finish choices, door styles, glass tint and even mesh protection. While the mesh is optional, we strongly recommend it for our customers as it can protect your family and home from sparks and embers that might escape while you're enjoying your fire.
The most important thing to us is keeping you safe and your home beautiful. Our products are made right here in the U.S., and our partner companies, like Custom Metal Company, prioritize you the same way. We want your home to be a beautiful sanctuary, and it's not that if it isn't safe or the products are cheaply made. Shop with us today and let us show you high quality at reasonable prices!
- 7 gauge steel construction
- Custom made to fit your fireplace - no more exposed black
- Quick installation using Neodymium "rare earth" magnetic mounting system
- Mesh curtain or gate mesh doors optional
- Etched glass with no stiles
- 1/4 Tempered Safety Glass With One Year Warranty - safety and peace of mind.
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy To Install
- Tempered safety glass with 1 year warranty
- Several powder coat finishes to choose from.
- Product Made In USA - proud to work with American manufacturers.
- Free Shipping - because we want to save you money!
This install is so easy, you don't even need any tools. Just line it up with your fireplace and the earth magnets that we provide with it will snap it right into place! Watch your fingers, though! We don't want them to get caught between the magnets and the metal.
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
1 year on finish.
2 years on metal work.
Lifetime warranty on glass.
- Made in the United States
Fireplace Glass Colors
- Clear Tempered Glass
- Bronze Tempered Glass
- Gray Tempered Glass
- Mesh Available For An Extra Charge
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,