Upgrade your old fireplace with the Classic Chillbuster gas coal basket instead of spending an overabundance of money for relining or reconstruction. The Chillbuster CoalFire series is a vent-free coal-effect gas fire set designed for small, shallow depth Victorian, coal and wood burning fireplaces. You can turn that unused fireplace into a supplemental heat source. The coals are made from the refractory materials that have no potentially harmful ceramic fiber. The Classic basket uses vertical lines to give your coals a traditional look.
Turn the valve knob to light the main burner for on and off flame controls and some minimal flame height adjustment. You can have this with or without a remote. There is also a thermostat option, where you can upgrade to a more specific temperature control this with a hand held remote. Or, you can upgrade to a Variable Flame Height Remote, which will give better control to the flame height with the hand-held wireless remote.
This unit can use natural gas or propane.
This ventless unit can have the damper opened slightly for reduced venting.
- Coal basket
- Refractory "coal pieces"
- Heating unit
Features & Benefits:
- If you want to make your fireplace unique, this is a great way to give you that coal basket look.
- Make an old, unused fireplace useful once more by making it a heat source.
- A remote control is available as un update, allowing you to safely adjust your fireplace flame height without leaving the comfort of your couch.
|Small Classic Coal Basket|
|Basket Width:||16.875 inches|
|Basket Depth:||9.5 inches|
|Height of Coal Basket:||9.25 inches|
|Height of Back Plate:||13.625 inches|
|Burner BTU's:||33,000 max|
|Burner Width:||13 inches|
Some things you need to know about unvented heaters
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Any unvented room heater having an input rating of more than 10,000 Btu per hour shall not be installed in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Most of our Rasmussen sets are in stock and can be shipped out in 48-72 hours. It might take a little longer in the busy season between October and March.
- The majority of this product is made in the United States, however some components may be imported.
- Vent Free
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,