This Schaefer kit is everything you need for maintaining an 8” or larger diameter chimney, all in one package. The kit can handle a chimney that is 20’ tall or shorter. The chimney sweep brush is made to industry standard professional steel wire. The spiral shape and twisted double spindle creates extra motion when in use. Included in the kit are 1/4" pipe thread rods and pull rings, perfect for the chimney brush. The five flexible yet sturdy fiberglass rods and the 25’ long polypropylene rope are resistant to acids found in chimney residue. Use the steel wire hand brush for touching up areas around a flue.
A steel brush is not recommended for insulated chimneys or stainless steel venting material. Steel can cause damage to some flue components. Consult your heater’s owner’s manual for more information.
This is a showroom model, making the product affordable while being in new condition. The product will be ready to ship in one business day.
- Chimney Brush
- Wire Scratch Brush
- Brush Pull Ring
- 5 48" Fiberglass Rods (20 feet total)
- 25' Polypropylene Pull Rope
Features & Benefits:
- The spiral brush pattern makes cleaning easy, cutting through soot and creosote quickly.
- The top loop can be attached to a hanger, making storage simple.
- Everything you need to clean up at a 20' chimney in one package, making it easier for you to know what you'll need for your chimney cleaning project.
- Cleaning your chimney is a crucial part of maintaining it, preventing dangerous fires.
- Proudly made in the USA.
|Brush Diameter:||8 inches|
|Rod Length||48 inch|
|Rods Length Total:||20 feet|
|Pull Rope Length:||25 feet|
|Pull Rope Material:||Polypropylene|
Ships within 3 business days.
Item is from our clearance section so no warranty is available.
Any blemishes are mentioned in the description.
All sales are final.
- Made in the United States
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,