This gorgeous fireplace door is perfect for your rustic fireplace décor! We really love the design of the Chesapeake fireplace door because instead of simply being a fireplace door that you can slap on any firebox, it really enhances the beauty of a fireplace and adds to old world fireplace décor better than a lot of doors out there. We're proud to carry this Custom Metal Company fireplace door and we know that you'll love it as much as we do!
There are a lot of things you can do to really make this your own, too. Door style and door type options both allow you to customize how your fireplace door will look on your fireplace, and the finish options mean that you can make it blend in perfectly with your existing traditional fireplace décor. There are other options too, like glass tint and spark protection (highly recommended). To see how your fireplace door will look on your fireplace, you can use our Fireplace Door Designer! This handy feature, found only here on our site, lets you get a good idea of what this fireplace door might look like in your home.
We're committed to our customers getting the best of everything, and that includes customer service! When you give us a call or use our chat feature, you'll talk directly to us and not to a call center somewhere else. And, we're trained to help you, so you'll get knowledgeable staff to help. We also offer free continental shipping on all of our orders and our products, regardless if they are our brand or not, are top of the line! Give us a try today, we promise you won't regret it!
- 2" wide by 3/16" deep main frame
- Recessed depth 3/4"
- 3/16" bar iron construction
- Includes mounting hardware
- Standard overlap is about 1"
- Comes with old world style handles.
- Ceramic glass option available with cabinet doors and center bar
Features & Benefits:
- Tempered safety glass with 1 year warranty
- Several powder coat finishes and damper controls to choose from.
- Lifetime closure latch made of solid brass
- Mounting hardware and insulation included for your convenience.
- Proudly Made In USA
- Free Shipping - makes ordering fireplace doors easy!
- Easy To Install
- li>Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires.
We show you three different ways you can install your fireplace door onto your fireplace. The way we recommend is using the the lintel clamp L bracket with the set of screws. We also recommend you choose the overlap fit, as that makes a cleaner look for your fireplace, and it is easier to mount.
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
Use our Fireplace Door Designer to see how this fireplace door would look in your home!
Choose a finish color for your fireplace door.
Choose a surround that looks similar to your home's fireplace.
Choose which shade of glass you'd like.
See it in action!
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 6 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
- Made in the United States
Type Of Fireplace
- Masonry Fireplace
Inside Fit Or Overlap Fit
- Overlap Fit Door
- Inside Fit Door
Fireplace Glass Colors
- Ceramic Glass
- Clear Tempered Glass
- Bronze Tempered Glass
- Gray Tempered Glass
- Comes With Cabinet Mesh Doors
- Mesh Available For An Extra Charge
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,