The right fireplace door can tie your room in perfectly. We carry a fireplace door for pretty much any fireplace décor that you have, but not all of them have sidelights! You’ll love Custom Metal Company’s sidelight fireplace door and how it really throws a little light on your beautiful fireplace. In many cases, we try to make sure the area around and even in our firebox looks good, so don’t let all that effort go to waste. This Cascadian fireplace door with sidelights would be a great addition to your contemporary fireplace décor!
Like so many of the masonry fireplace doors by this company, you can do a lot to make this one your own. From the main frame to the handles, pick the finishes that work best for you. There are a lot of them—choose to match them all up for a classic look, or mix and match for something a little more bold! In addition to numerous finish options we also provide glass tint choices, transom designs and even a lock to make sure nothing gets into your firebox when it’s not in use. It’s important that your fireplace door keep your family safe too, so while the fireplace mesh is optional we strongly recommend that you invest in it now so that you won’t have to cash in on that home insurance against accidental fires!
- 3/16" bar iron construction
- Glass door frames constructed of 1" wide x 3/16" deep solid bar iron
- Sidelight and transom widths are: 2-1/4"
- Recessed depth 3/4"
- Standard overlap is about 1"
- Flush fit door panels
- Glass behind sidelight and transom
- Tempered safety glass
- Ceramic glass option available with cabinet doors and center bar
- Optional door designs, price based on stile finish
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy To Install
- Tempered safety glass with 1 year warranty
- Several powder coat finishes and damper controls to choose from.
- Lifetime closure latch made of solid brass
- Mounting hardware and insulation included for your convenience.
- Proudly Made In USA
- Free Shipping - No Gimmicks!
- Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires.
Lintel clamps, allen wrench and set screws make the installation a breeze. Door is held in place at the top with lintel clamps and at the bottom use the pressure screws. Most glass doors ship pre-assembled. That again will save you time in setting up your new fireplace door. Heavy duty bar iron door with an exceptional price point. We love installing Custom Metal Company doors because if you measure correct, you will have no problem setting up a door for a lifetime of enjoyment. Lead time might be a little long sometimes, but the wait is worth it.
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 6 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
- Made in the United States
Type Of Fireplace
- Masonry Fireplace
Inside Fit Or Overlap Fit
- Overlap Fit Door
- Inside Fit Door
Fireplace Glass Colors
- Ceramic Glass
- Clear Tempered Glass
- Bronze Tempered Glass
- Gray Tempered Glass
- Comes With Cabinet Mesh Doors
- Mesh Available For An Extra Charge
No posts found