Click on the video to see the flame in action!
A fire is a beautiful addition to any home, even ones with modern décor! Unfortunately more traditional, old world gas log sets may not blend in as well to your contemporary décor. Instead of going without, why not read more about this beautiful larger fire product? Blazing river rocks are a great alternative to more traditional ceramic and concrete fire logs because they blend in if your décor really doesn’t have room for more traditional décor. Hargrove’s vent free gas log set is an ideal pick when it comes to non-traditional décor!
If you like the natural look and want just the stones, you don’t have to include anything else. Many of our customers, however, love adding an extra glitter to this vent free fire product with fire glass! You can choose from multiple types and colors so picking one that looks great with your modern fire décor is easy. You can also choose what ignition control you’d like (which is a huge step up from a manual gas log set!) as well as the gas you want to use. You can’t go wrong with this fire appliance!
if you’ve found the perfect vent free fire kit, you need to make sure that getting it is a great idea. Unfortunately some states and counties prohibit using vent free fire appliances, so be sure that you can have it! Also, those who have allergies and breathing problems to contend with aren’t a great candidate for ventless gas log sets. And, they aren’t safe in smaller rooms such as bathrooms. Having a beautiful fire appliance is great, but make sure that it doesn’t cause you to get fines or worse yet, endanger your health! Let us know how we can help you today.
- 36,000 BTU burner and gas connector pipe.
- Blazing River Rocks - Mixed bag or black beige and brown stones
- Reflective back plate.
- Vent-free or vented operation
- All pilot kits are shipped uninstalled and need to be assembled by a licensed installer.
- Size and ignition system should be determined according to your fireplace opening. Pilot system, remote controls, etc. will add to the overall size. In order to prevent overheating you will need to select a smaller log set. Most ignition systems add around 6 inches to the overall width and are installed on the right side of the burner pan. (Standing in front of the fireplace)
- Fireplace Doors Online Strongly recommends to leave a minimum of 4" on each side for air flow.
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as a full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Ignition and Controls:
Millivolt Ignition - A millivolt ignition system will light your gas log set, even in a power outage! With just a switch you can have your gas log set up and flaming. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- Pine Cone Switch: An on/off switch hidden within a pinecone,
- On/Off Remote: Basic on/off remote. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: LCD remote that can be programmed for thermostat control of your gas log set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
These log sets are made to order, so please give us 2-3 weeks to create these beautifully crafted gas logs for your fireplace before shipping them out.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
- The majority of this product is made in the United States, however some components may be imported.
- Natural Gas
- 30" Sets
- Ventless Gas Logs - For Masonry, Zero-Clearance or Certified Universal Ventfree Fireboxes
- Contemporary Sets
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,