What’s the best thing about this fireplace door? It’ll bend in perfectly with your traditional fireplace décor! Another beautiful Custom Metal Company arched fireplace door, you can customize this fireplace door to your needs easily! There are several options such as the door style, fit and even the glass tint you like best! There are some really beautiful finish options available with this classic fireplace door too so you can make sure it blends in with your décor. Handle and hinge styles are available as well, and so is mesh protection!
It’s important that you get exactly what you want and that it be safe! The mesh protection is optional, but we always recommend it to our customers so that you and your family can enjoy the fire safely. The rest of this masonry fireplace door is pretty safe too—tempered glass holds up well against the heat radiating from your fireplace so you can expect it to last a long time! And, the hammered iron construction is sturdy. It’ll hold up for years and is definitely well worth the cost of the fireplace door. This is a great choice for any home!
- 2" wide by 1/4" deep main frame
- Recessed depth 3/4"
- 1/4" hammered iron construction
- Mounting hardware and insulation included for your convenience.
- Ceramic glass option available with cabinet doors and center bar
- Standard overlap is about 1"
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
Features & Benefits:
- Tempered safety glass with 1 year warranty
- Several powder coat finishes and damper controls to choose from.
- Lifetime closure latch made of solid brass
- Proudly Made In USA
- Free Shipping - No Gimmicks!
- Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires.
Lintel clamps, allen wrench and set screws make the installation a breeze. Door is held in place at the top with lintel clamps and at the bottom use the pressure screws. Most glass doors ship pre-assembled. That again will safe you time in setting up your new fireplace door. Heavy duty steel door with an exceptional price point. We love installing Custom Metal Company doors due to the fact if you measure correct, you will have no problem setting up a door for a lifetime of enjoyment. Lead time might be a little long sometimes, but the wait is worth it.
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 6 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
- Made in the United States
Type Of Fireplace
- Masonry Fireplace
Inside Fit Or Overlap Fit
- Overlap Fit Door
- Inside Fit Door
Fireplace Glass Colors
- Ceramic Glass
- Clear Tempered Glass
- Bronze Tempered Glass
- Gray Tempered Glass
- Comes With Cabinet Mesh Doors
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,