A fireplace door is a great way to hide the cold firebox when you aren’t using them, but a lot of people wish they could keep the doors shut so that sparks and embers stay where they belong—in the fireplace! This Custom Metal Company mesh door will keep your family safe AND look good doing it! It’s the best of both worlds and adds a beautiful touch to your fireplace décor.
What can you do to make this fireplace product your own? We’ll tell you! First, input the size you’ll need. Give us a call if you need help measuring because we can’t change this later! You can also choose if you want this to be an inside fit or overlap door. Inside fit doors may take a little longer; we need a template of your firebox opening to make sure we get it just right. You can choose a custom finish for the main frame, stile and even the handle so that it blends in perfectly with your existing fireplace décor, and you can choose the handle style and position too.
- 3/16" bar iron construction
- 2" wide by 3/16" deep main frame
- Standard overlap is about 1"
- Punched mesh in both doors
- NO glass in these fireplace doors
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy To Install
- Several powder coat finishes and damper controls to choose from.
- Lifetime closure latch made of solid brass
- Mounting hardware and insulation included for your convenience.
- Proudly Made In USA
- Free Shipping - No Gimmicks!
- Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires.
Lintel clamps, allen wrench and set screws make the installation a breeze. Door is held in place at the top with lintel clamps and at the bottom use the pressure screws. Most doors ship pre-assembled. That again will save you time in setting up your new fireplace door. Heavy duty bar iron door with an exceptional price point. We love installing Custom Metal Company doors because if you measure correct, you will have no problem setting up a door for a lifetime of enjoyment. Lead time might be a little long sometimes, but the wait is worth it.
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 6 Weeks plus transit time
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
- Made in the United States
Type Of Fireplace
- Masonry Fireplace
Inside Fit Or Overlap Fit
- Overlap Fit Door
- Inside Fit Door
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,