Having a fireplace is always a beautiful and nice addition to any home, but for some of us it just being decorative simply isn’t enough! After all, you want that heat to work for you during the winter time so that your heating bill is just a little lower. With us, now you can! An original fire product, this masonry fireplace heater will save you money this coming winter season as it heats your home. And, it uses very little electricity to do it!
This fireplace heater puts out 40,000 BTUs of heat and can keep your home warm and comfortable throughout winter. The heater is available in three different sizes and you can select the motor position, plus it’s controlled with a thermostat so you don’t have to worry about keeping too watchful of an eye on it. All of the standard customizations come with this fireplace heater, including door type and fit, as well as door design! You can customize the finish too and not just for the main frame, but the door style as well. While fireplace mesh is optional with this fireplace product, we strongly recommend that you opt in for it as fireplace mesh works as the best and only barrier between your beautiful fire and your home!
We know that you want something affordable, but you want high quality too! This fireplace heater will pay for its self in no time, and it’s a beautiful addition to your home. Like our other fireplace products this one comes with a lifetime guarantee and our free continental shipping, so you can save a little money that way. Plus, you can earn points to a future purchase or use your existing points to get even more discounts!
Features And Benefits
- Fireplace Door Comes Fully Assembled And Aligned Prior To Shipping
- Includes the mounting hardware, too!
- 1-1/2" Wide By 3/16" Deep Main Frame
- Made of 3/16" bar iron
- For a clean seamless look door is made from a single piece of laser cut steel
- Tempered Safety Glass With One Year Warranty - safety and peace of mind
- 1-1/2" Recessed depth
- Product Made In USA - proud to work with American manufacturers.
- Heater is available in three sizes and the choice of motor position.
- 40,000 BTU's of heat per hours
- Variable speed blower 100 CFM
- Rheostat and Thermostat controlled
- Automatic turn on at 100°F and turn off at 90°F
- All Electrical Components are U.L. Approved
- Free Shipping - because we want to save you money!
INSTALL DOOR ONLY ON MASONRY FIREPLACES!
Fireplace heater requires power tools for installation. A drill and 5/16" masonry drill bit is all you will need and the always handy Phillips head screw driver. Other then that setup is straight forward and shouldn't take you long to enjoy the new glass fireplace door. A great door with many options, a little on the higher prices side. When you receive and feel the door you know where the money went.
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
1 year on finish.
2 years on metal work.
Lifetime warranty on glass.
Steel Tubing Warranted for 3 Years
All Electrical Components are U.L. Approved and come with a 1 Year Warranty
- Made in the United States
Type Of Fireplace
- Masonry Fireplace
- Mesh Available For An Extra Charge