Air sealed fireplace doors are more efficient than other fireplace doors. Why? Well, these masonry fireplace doors prevent air from escaping up the chimney and reduce drafts so that your beautiful fireplace doesn’t eat up your money in cooling costs during the summer. This is a great purchase if you want to avoid costly electric bills throughout the year and they are beautiful too! Check out this Custom Metal Company fireplace door and all the ways you can make it your own.
There are a lot of choices that are available with this air tight fireplace door too! Select the door fit you like best as well as the door type, and as with most of our fireplace doors you can choose the glass tint you like best. Glass tint helps disguise your cold fireplace when it isn’t in use. You can also choose to have fireplace mesh added to your order as well so that as you enjoy your fireplace, you’re safe from sparks and embers! You can also choose the finish you like best for the main frame, stile and the handle and hinges too!
- 3/16" bar iron construction
- 2" wide by 3/16" deep main frame
- Recessed depth 3/4"
- Standard overlap is about 1"
- Tempered safety glass
- Ceramic glass option available with cabinet doors and center bar
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy To Install
- Prevent Heat Loss-Save Energy
- Reduce Down Drafts and Smoke Spillage
- Odor Containment
- Tempered safety glass with 1 year warranty
- Several powder coat finishes and damper controls to choose from.
- Lifetime closure latch made of solid brass
- Mounting hardware and insulation included for your convenience.
- Proudly Made In USA
- Free Shipping - No Gimmicks!
- Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires.
Lintel clamps, allen wrench and set screws make the installation a breeze. Door is held in place at the top with lintel clamps and at the bottom use the pressure screws. Most glass doors ship pre-assembled. That again will save you time in setting up your new fireplace door. Heavy duty bar iron door with an exceptional price point. We love installing Custom Metal Company doors because if you measure correct, you will have no problem setting up a door for a lifetime of enjoyment. Lead time might be a little long sometimes, but the wait is worth it.
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 6 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
- Made in the United States
Type Of Fireplace
- Masonry Fireplace
Inside Fit Or Overlap Fit
- Overlap Fit Door
- Inside Fit Door
Fireplace Glass Colors
- Ceramic Glass
- Clear Tempered Glass
- Bronze Tempered Glass
- Gray Tempered Glass
- Comes With Cabinet Mesh Doors
- Mesh Available For An Extra Charge
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,