Proper maintenance of your wood stove or fireplace insert requires you replacing the gasket when it gets worn down. Our flat gasket is impregnated with graphite. With the special graphite coating the high temperature gasket is even more durable under abrasive conditions.
- 5/8" Width x 1/8" Thick Flat Gasket x Length Cut To Size
- Comes in white
- Service rating to 1000°F (538°C)
- No environmental hazards (non-asbestos)
- Flexible for easy installation around corners
- Is bondable to most materials
- Will not absorb water or attract mold/mildew
- Minimal fraying or unraveling when cut
- Used for a wide variety of gasket applications
Don't be fooled by competitor's prices! Make sure to check their shipping and handling charges! As always - our shipping is FREE!
Made in the USA!
Watch our "Media Mike" show you how to test your stove door's gasket!
Remove old gasket. Thoroughly clean the area. Use a gasket adhesive to attach the new gasket.
We recommend you purchase a gasket cement to adhere the gasket to your stove or insert. Gasket cements are used not only as the "glue" to hold the gasket in place but can also be used to seal minor cracks and pin holes in the stove body.
It is not recommended that you use a sealant as an adhesive. High temperature silicone and sealants are not meant to be used as an adhesive or to fix your stove or insert.
Fits Stove Types:
|Window Channel Gasket For Buck Stoves:||Window Channel Gasket For Brunco Stoves:|
- Made in the United States
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,