Having a big fireplace is fantastic. What isn’t fantastic? Having to carry wood in constantly, sweep out ash, and make sure the kids stay out of it so that they don’t draw works of art on the walls with soot or worse yet, get hurt. That’s where a gas log set comes in! And, this one is a beautiful, super convenient choice when it comes picking something out that’s much less hassle. Designed for larger fireboxes, this set comes with 7 realistic looking logs that you can arrange and rearrange in your firebox whenever you like. It can look like a new fire every time you use it!
This ventless gas log set is also remote ready so you can choose to add our remote, which features both an on and off switch as well as a thermostat function, or you can pick another one up somewhere else. If you live in an area that doesn’t allow vent free fire appliances (please be certain that your county and state allows this prior to ordering) then the vented option is always a good choice! This economical gas log set is a great choice for homeowners because it’s convenient and cuts out hours of chopping wood and cleaning up every time you use your fireplace. Get the look for less effort!
We’re a company dedicated to customer satisfaction and this doesn’t stop at our products. Not only do you get a high quality fire product designed to last for years, you also get top notch customer service! We’re trained to answer your questions and help you find the perfect fireplace product, so just ask us anything. We also provide free continental shipping! It’s just our little way of saying thanks for being our customer.
What you will get with your log set:
- Burner and log set
- Millivolt Control - Remote Ready
- Optional Gas connecter pipe
- Optional On/Off/Thermostat Function LCD Remote
- Vent-free or vented operation
- 30" Sets come with 7 logs;
- Approvals; Vented-ANSI Z21.60-2012, Unvented-ANSI Z21.11-2013 and PFS
- Burner: 30" Set NG or LP
- 25'000 / 36'000 BTU's
- Residential Warranty: Parts - 4 Years
|Log Set Size||Depth||Height||Front Width|
Some things you need to know about unvented heaters
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Any unvented room heater having an input rating of more than 10,000 Btu per hour shall not be installed in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Most of our Hargove log sets and valves are in stock and can be shipped out in 48-72 hours. I might take a little longer in the busy season between October and March.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
- Natural Gas
- 30" Sets
- Vented Gas Logs - Need Working Flue
- Ventless Gas Logs - For Masonry, Zero-Clearance or Certified Universal Ventfree Fireboxes
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,