What a beautiful gas log set! This ventless fire product is the perfect choice if you want something affordable and beautiful that’ll last for years. Ideal for fireboxes that are no deeper than 17” and with a front width not exceeding 28”, this fits most fireplaces today without a problem. Six logs come with it and you can arrange them however you like in your gas fireplace! The biggest benefit that you get with your new vent free gas log set is that you won’t have to bother with cleaning anymore. Your fireplace tools can be retired to being fireplace décor!
With this set you get the burner and log set, an optional gas connector pipe, and you can choose between natural gas and liquid propane. Lighting it is manual, making it a great no frills economical gas log set, but it’s easy! Many of our customers love how affordable this set is and how it cuts out the work that comes with traditional fireplaces. Rearrange your logs as often as you like to create a unique experience each time your guests come over. No one has to know that you’ve made life easier and kept all the perks of a wood burning fireplace!
Though there are great benefits to a vent free fire product, be sure that it’s right for you. It’s not a great idea for those with breathing problems to use ventless gas logs and some states and counties even have codes that prevent owning them. Be sure that Everwarm’s vent free gas log set is an ideal purchase for you. If it is, let us know! We can’t wait to help you upgrade your home so that you’ll have less hassle for years to come!
What you will get with your log set:
- Burner and log set
- Optional Gas connecter pipe
- Vent-free or vented operation
- 24" Sets come with 6 logs;
- Approvals; Vented-ANSI Z21.60-2012, Unvented-ANSI Z21.11-2013 and PFS
- Burner: 24" Set NG or LP
- 25'000 / 36'000 BTU's
- Residential Warranty: Parts - 4 Years
|Log Set Size||Depth||Height||Front Width|
Some things you need to know about unvented heaters
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Any unvented room heater having an input rating of more than 10,000 Btu per hour shall not be installed in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Most of our log sets and valves are in stock and can be shipped out in 48-72 hours. I might take a little longer in the busy season between October and March.
Manufacturer warrants the new product and any parts thereof to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of four (4) years from the date of first purchase from an authorized dealer provided product has been installed and maintained and operated in accordance with manufacturers warnings and instructions.
For products purchased for commercial, industrial or rental usage, this warranty is limited to 90 days from the date of first purchase.
- Natural Gas
- 24" Sets
- Vented Gas Logs - Need Working Flue
- Ventless Gas Logs - For Masonry, Zero-Clearance or Certified Universal Ventfree Fireboxes
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,