Tadpole gaskets, also known as bulb & seal gaskets, have an adhesive backing to them. These tadpole tapes are usually stove specific. Harmon, Quadra-Fire, and Enviro are just a few stoves that use this tadpole style gasket.
Check your stove's owners manual to know the exact diameter of gasket you need.
- 1/2" Diameter Bulb
- 1 1/4" Total Width (includes bulb and flat part of gasket)
- Adhesive Backing
- Semi-Rigid Foil Wrapped Core
- Service rating to 1000°F (538°C)
- No environmental hazards (non-asbestos)
- Is bondable to most materials
- Will not absorb water or attract mold/mildew
- Minimal fraying or unraveling when cut
- Used for a wide variety of gasket applications
Don't be fooled by competitor's prices! Make sure to check their shipping and handling charges! As always - our shipping is FREE!
Made in the USA!
Watch our "Media Mike" show you how to test your stove door's gasket!
Remove old gasket. Thoroughly clean the area. Use a gasket adhesive to attach the new gasket.
We recommend you purchase a gasket cement to adhere the gasket to your stove or insert. Gasket cements are used not only as the "glue" to hold the gasket in place but can also be used to seal minor cracks and pin holes in the stove body.
It is not recommended that you use a sealant as an adhesive. High temperature silicone and sealants are not meant to be used as an adhesive or to fix your stove or insert.
- Made in the United States
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,